Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By cpeters

Thread: Western Flyer and Large Cafe Bag in Laos

Western Flyer and Large Cafe Bag in Laos

Have just returned from 10 days in Laos. thus i have seen - Home - Bolikhamsai*Landscape Western Flyer for clothes, toiletries, flip-flops, zafu, books, MacBook Air, computer cables, and tea set. Took the Large Cafe Bag to the field everyday with notebook, GPS, compass, camera, and flagging, to inventory rattans. thus i have seen - Home - Thin Red*Line

Love these bags. They are both extremely rugged and versatile, and you can just keep packing new stuff in them (e.g. silk scarf, field notes, small Buddha statue) as you roam. Nice job, Tom Bihn.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great souvenirs: silk scarf, field notes, small Buddha statue. Glad the bags served you well!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

How did you get a zafu info a western flyer? I would have to use the flyer AS a zafu

Fully stuffed, it probably would make a nice place to sit. Actually, I travel with one of those inflatable zafus (Inflatable Zafu Meditation Cushion - Portable Meditation Cushion)
    Last edited by cpeters; 01-26-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0