Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Living out of my Western Flyer and other musings about RVing TB style

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Oh Moose, no accidents. Just buying an RV in need of TLC with the intention of fixing it up and reselling it for profit. Like flipping real-estate, but the investment of money, and time is significantly less.

For now we use our eBags packing cubes that I got pre TB. They are in enough colors to diversify for our needs. The ribbon or yarn idea on steel cubes might work if I didn't already have a solution. But sometimes my kids need obvious delineation, vs. a subtle one. Actually, sometimes I confuse myself with my organization when I don't have enough differences between the various compartments I choose.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    can you tie a different colored ribbon on each zipper pull for each family member?
    Maybe dorayme can make color-coded TB "strap harnass" for each packing cube. Sorta like your daughter modeled for us? ;-)

I use color-coded pairs of Eagle Creek cubes for our family, but the cubes are rather shallow, and stuff falls out. Can't justify new ones...yet. The color-code thing has worked really well for us. No one has noticed yet how nifty my Tristar is for packing. Once they figure that out, they will all want color-coded Tristars and WFs. Can't afford that for a while!
    dorayme likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0