Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Western Flyer = AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Come to think of it, the rings and extra-long key straps on the Tri-Star might have come in handy when I needed to tether my runaway-prone toddler. ;-)
    Ha! So, when can we expect a picture of the child harness fashioned from key straps? ;-)
    Jenne and dorayme like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Ha! So, when can we expect a picture of the child harness fashioned from key straps? ;-)
    You just had to ask if it had been done. . .

Zuri reports that it's actually quite comfortable

and despite the fact that I would NEVER actually tie my children to me, unless they were in a sling, the multi color (wasabi, cayenne, plum, black) and adjustable strap length (SE strap) made for a rather convenient and light weight tether to my MCB

Janine, some of the things that you type have me rolling for hours. After I picked myself up off of the floor, I knew I had to at least try it!

For those who would duplicate, I cannot vouch for the safety, security, or wisdom of trying to reproduce this stunt. I did it just for giggles
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    You just had to ask if it had been done. . .
    ROFL! Zuri is such a good sport. You could just pick her up by the 5-point star in the back and clip her to a bag! Or trade out an Absolute strap on the lower part for a springy bungee ride. ;-) Great for keeping track of swift toddlers. My elder son is taller than I am now, but I remember when he was a little Houdini on wheels.
    dorayme likes this.

Dorayme! You are so creative! And the children have imaginations too. God bless you all!
    dorayme likes this.
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Zuri is indeed a good sport and as beautiful and gentle as her gorgeous Mom.

Thank You for sharing Dorayme, just precious.
    dorayme likes this.

@dorayme, that harness is awesome and you are awesome for making it! Please thank Zuri for indulging me! Love it!
    dorayme likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Great harness! I have actually tied my child to me, though he was a bit of a mommy's boy so it probably wasn't entirely necessary, and I have to say that is a very creative and colorful way to do it!

Re: original post, I still love my WF, though for some reason I have felt compelled to bring so much junk that I just can't fit into one any more! I'm hoping by the time I go to the UK and Ireland in the spring, I can do it all with an underpacked WF.
    dorayme likes this.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Jenne, I'm insanely jealous of all your travels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0