Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    No idea on the yarn, except the shawls are really beautiful. Guess that would be chunkier yarn. Am I a newbie or what? ;-) Last spring the children drew designs for shawls, and the knitters created them for a children's charity. The shawls were dedicated last week - gorgeous. I loved when the knitters yarn-bombed the trees in front of the church this summer like big colorful peace poles. Guess I really should learn to knit....and not just so I can carry a Swift or 2.

Yes, you can always go the route of collecting all of the bags
    Well, knitter or no, the Swift family is a great choice. If the shawls are about the bulk of a sweater you may be more comfortable with a full sized Swift, unless you are only carrying the shawl. If it is fine enough to ball into the size of a scarf the LS should accommodate the project as well as several other items. Being a newbie knitter you probably need both
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0