Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Field Journal

I would love to hear from you guys about different ways to use the Field Journal. I love to write and journal during trips, add tidbits of information about places or things, etc, BUT can't draw or sketch to save my life. So would be very interested in hearing about how you use your Field Journal.

As far as 3-hole punch goes, the one I have used, and highly recommend is one sold by Franklin Covey on their website. It is flat with loops to place inside the rings of the Field Journal. You can find it here: Plastic Hole Punch - FranklinCovey

Thanks in advance for the wisdom on Field Journal uses!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I would love to hear from you guys about different ways to use the Field Journal. I love to write and journal during trips, add tidbits of information about places or things, etc, BUT can't draw or sketch to save my life. So would be very interested in hearing about how you use your Field Journal.
    I don't draw either, mine is for notes and reference pages. I write down *everything* and have mastered the art of popping it open, grabbing the pen (a clicky-type), and jotting down a note. I print out meeting agendas, bus schedules, and knitting patterns and keep them in the FJN for portable access. It also holds my phone, wallet, and keys. I noted in another thread that I'm currently plotting how to hack a three-ring case for a Nook Color, so I can easily keep that handy, too.

Thanks for the link to the hole punch, it's such a challenge to find accessories sized for the FJN.
    Smart Alec, Cadet (11/i), Little Swift, Field Journal Notebook, Organizer Pouches, Organizer Wallet, Yarn Stuff Sacks, Key Straps, Snake Charmer, Zipper Pulls, Strapeez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0