Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Side Effect: Tom was reading my mind when he designed it.

Oh fine! Now you've all gone and tempted me to add a Side Effect to my backorder for the Cardinal Little Swift. dorayme, I know you have both a Synapse and a Side Effect, and I'm sure others here do, too. Does the Side Effect fit in the bottom pocket of the Synapse? I just received my Synapse, and I absolutely love it already. But inspired by dorayme's "family photo" of your Plum Synapse, Plum 3D Clear Organizer, and Plum Side Effect for an overnight trip, now I want to be a copycat and make my own Indigo family. I've got two of the pieces, but I still need that SE. My 3D fits nicely in the bottom pocket of the Synapse, but the SE is much longer, isn't it? Will it fit?
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Oh fine! Now you've all gone and tempted me to add a Side Effect to my backorder for the Cardinal Little Swift. dorayme, I know you have both a Synapse and a Side Effect, and I'm sure others here do, too. Does the Side Effect fit in the bottom pocket of the Synapse? I just received my Synapse, and I absolutely love it already. But inspired by dorayme's "family photo" of your Plum Synapse, Plum 3D Clear Organizer, and Plum Side Effect for an overnight trip, now I want to be a copycat and make my own Indigo family. I've got two of the pieces, but I still need that SE. My 3D fits nicely in the bottom pocket of the Synapse, but the SE is much longer, isn't it? Will it fit?
    I do believe I have seen someone say that it does fit--but only if the side effect isn't stuffed to the max. I could be wrong.....

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

The SE will fit in the bottom pocket of the Syanpse, as long as its not too stuffed. I use mine as my purse most of the time. Its not the most stylish bag I own but it sure is functional. I keep going back to it that's got to mean something. Since it arrived I've carried it more than any other bag. I'm pretty sure my plum one needs a black one to keep it company.
    Take care,
    Moose
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    The SE will fit in the bottom pocket of the Syanpse, as long as its not too stuffed. I use mine as my purse most of the time. Its not the most stylish bag I own but it sure is functional. I keep going back to it that's got to mean something. Since it arrived I've carried it more than any other bag. I'm pretty sure my plum one needs a black one to keep it company.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Yes, your plum SE is lonely and wants that black one to join it! Black and Olive Side Effects are due to ship in late July, so it's not long now.

Hi ncb4,
    You've got a PHD in enabling don't you? I'm thinking an olive one might be nice too. Would go well with my olive Brain bag. I'm waiting for an ultraviolet Side Effect too. Would go with my Synapse and Shop Bag. Oh dear....
    Take care,
    Moose
    ncb4 likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

You made me laugh out loud, Moose. I think we've all got PhDs in enabling each other!
    Moose likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0