Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Large Shop Bag and more Ultraviolet Goodies.

Large Shop Bag and more Ultraviolet Goodies.

I love my Ultraviolet Large Shop Bag, it is really Large and can fit many if not all the Ultraviolet accessories I bought with it.

I just love it.

Thank you to the "Purple Ladies" for being enablers, you know who you are.

what else did you get? Inquiring minds want to know and see pictures!

And for the LSB aren't they da' bomb? They may be my new favorite gift of choice. My mom (Iberian) and my sister (UV) love theirs too. I think my MIL needs one, just to figure out what color for her. . .
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    what else did you get? Inquiring minds want to know and see pictures!

And for the LSB aren't they da' bomb? They may be my new favorite gift of choice. My mom (Iberian) and my sister (UV) love theirs too. I think my MIL needs one, just to figure out what color for her. . .

For the first time I took pictures of what I got!

I want to thank you Dorayme for your great pictures of the Shop Bags. The other Ultraviolet items are, hem... duplicate of
    the ones I already have in Steel.

My better half, who never notices anything about my things pointed that out!

I also got the yummiest of yummy Grape Field Journal Notebook!

It is so beautiful, I am scared of using it outdoors.

I think I would love a FJN in Dyneema, if at all possible.

I will try to find out a way to post the package pictures. Be warned that they were taken indoors in not the best light.

Dorayme's pictures are much better!
    dorayme likes this.

hmmm, I've never had this happen before my post vanished!

squee on new Ultraviolet pictures! I don't think this fabric can photograph poorly, it's awesome. And as far as duplicates are concerned, it just means it's great stuff!

I am still contemplating the FJN. I want one badly. I just don't write much anymore with pen and paper unless I'm journaling and a loose leaf journal makes me nervous that something would happen and my pages would be out of order. Maybe I should spread my horizons though. . . you make it sound so appealing.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    hmmm, I've never had this happen before my post vanished!

squee on new Ultraviolet pictures! I don't think this fabric can photograph poorly, it's awesome. And as far as duplicates are concerned, it just means it's great stuff!

I am still contemplating the FJN. I want one badly. I just don't write much anymore with pen and paper unless I'm journaling and a loose leaf journal makes me nervous that something would happen and my pages would be out of order. Maybe I should spread my horizons though. . . you make it sound so appealing.

I started using loose leaf binders ever since I was a little girl.

I have always resented lugging around notebooks, I remember like it was yesterday, when a teacher in junior high insisted we use a notebook for a class.

My handwriting is big so I had to buy the biggest notebook I could find. I was heavy and expensive.
    At the end of the year, many pages were left unused.

I have used letter size loose leaf paper since that class, I would bring to classes or conferences, pack of loose leaf paper in a poly pocket and organize the notes in a letter size binder back at home.

More recently, Tom Bihn Large Organizer Pouches, which fits one or 2 fountain pen friendly 100% recycled notepads, some poly pockets color coordinated to the Pouches and I am in business.
    The whole thing fit perfectly into the Large Cafe Bag.

But... I needed to replace my half size letter setup which consisted of a 100% recycled paper notepad held inside one those plastic envelope and a yearly calendar printed on a letter size paper and folded in half.

I was so desperate to find something to hold these zippered up that I bought a purple case of crayola markers.

Well, it isn't professional looking to say the least.

While I was pondering what to get, the people at UC Santa Cruz asked Tom to make a field notebook.

I have always loved taking notes and journaling at the library, in a quiet park and while going back from the city using public transportation.

Doing so with letter size paper, there is always the possibility that a gust of wind, or a hard stop send my papers fly and make me look like the love child or Mr Bean, Inspector Clouseau and Monsieur Hulot.

The idea was talked about in a lengthy manner in the forum. Everybody was so exited that Tom showed a preview image much before the FJN was ready for pre-order.

He wore a garment which color blended with the prototype he had made, so we could see that it would be a zippered binder but not much else.

We were even more exited!

Moose was one of the first forum member to post pictures of her highly customized FJN in Plum, just gorgeous pictures!

Did you see them? You ought to.

You won't be able to resist either.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-08-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0