Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Snake Charmer/ Waterfield Cableguy Comparison

ceb
    I recently got a Snake Charmer. The quality is, of course, up to TB standards. The double zipper pulls and the pull tab on either side make it very easy to unsip part of the SC to get the item you are looking for and the two compartments are great - computer cords on one side, cell phone stuff on another.

There is one huge downside for me though. There is no place to put it in a TB bag. If you use packing cubes for most of your stuff then this odd sized and shaped "cube" doesn't fit. I expect to use a regular packing cube for my cables when packing a TB bag
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

A clear quarter packing cube might be a better choice for you...

I use 2 Snake Charmers when working out of town and I find the lack of structure or stiffness to be their best quality?
    I seem to always be able to cram them into a bag even when it seems full already.
    I will also say that my SC's are never just lightly loaded. I also use the Waterfield Cable Guys all the time and there is more fabric/gear with them but they are equally well made if not better and just as useful just different.

Of course this is all now that I realized this is what they are called?
    Ed

I love the flexibility and visibility of my new snake charmer!

I've had mo trouble finding a place for my snake charmer in my brain bag or Aeronaut.

I must say that the snake charmer is ideal for carrying bits and pieces for my Macs - especially the mouse and powerpacks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0