Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By lacyfinn
  • 5 Post By lacyfinn

Thread: Clear Quarter Packing Cube goes Holy

Thumbs up Clear Quarter Packing Cube goes Holy

I have a square Bible, and love it- I drag it everywhere and it's starting to show it. Enters the clear quarter packing cube. I can zip my Bible in on one side and my pencil and paper on the other. My Bible stay protected from stray marks, and crumpled pages. It fits perfectly in my Imago bag. Thanks- I think I've found the perfect system.
    dorayme and Janine like this.

please share pictures!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

okay, okay I'm a slow learner...

dorayme, here they finally are. Took me months to figure out how to upload photos...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Clever! It looks like a perfect fit!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post
    dorayme, here they finally are. Took me months to figure out how to upload photos...
    Love the setup. They look like they were made for eachother.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I'm new to Tom Bihn, got my first bag about a year ago, What is a FOT and FoJ? I noticed they are listed with your bags under your photo.

It can be hard to figure out what the slang means
    FOT is a Friend of Tom small embossed blue and black organizer pouch that was a special gift to forum members during the 2010 winter holidays.
    FoJ is a small organizer pouch that was special for orders placed on and around the Fourth of July 2011 that were in excess of $20. It featured the new navy ballistic 1050d fabric, a red band and white stitching.
    Both were and are not available for purchase, they are gifts. The FOT pouch is currently available as a prize if the sculpture featured on the TB blog can be accurately explained via email to Darcy.

Volunteer Moderator

Pictures of the FOT pouch and FoJ pouch

Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post
    I'm new to Tom Bihn, got my first bag about a year ago, What is a FOT and FoJ?
    Hi lacyfinn,

To expand on dorayme's explanation, here are some pictures of the "Friend of Tom" (FOT) pouch and the "Fourth of July" (FoJ) pouch:
    FOT picture posted by thax in the forums:

Other nice forum pictures of the FOT pouch may be found in posts by Kichen$sink and by Fat Crip

The color of the FOT pouch seems to be the same as the currently available Lapis Ultrasuede Screen Cloth

The FoJ pouch was described in a blog post:

HTH.

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 07-22-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Added link to thax's forum post

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0