Aeronauts Go to SXSW

This week my wife and I took a trip to Austin from Houston to the SXSW music festival. I had never been and have always wanted to go, and seeing that it was Spring Break, we figured why not. Of course, it was a blast and we saw some great bands that I've always wanted to see, but the real surprise was how much we could fit into our aeronauts.
    We packed our TB bags to the brim on purpose--we were only staying one night, but we wanted to see what the Aeronaut could handle.
    Oh dang, did it hold a lot. My brother and my sister-in-law who came with us were extremely jealous of our bags.
    In the main compartment of my aeronaut, I packed two large organizer cubes (1 for shirts--5 total, 1 for pants/shorts--5 total as well), 1 small cube (w/ underwear, socks, and undershirts--4 sets of each), and a side packing cube (w/ 2 pairs of shoes--including a pair of Chaco sandals). In my 3D clear, I packed all my tolietries (deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo, cologne, etc.). Also in the main compartment, I packed my fleece (it was surprisingly chilly at night). I also packed my various charing cables for my phone and camcorder, my supplements, and a few books.
    Needless to say, we were beyond impressed. My wife took an equally great amount of stuff including her hair dryer and straightener and all of the other beauty accessories she takes on trips! We will never take another trip without them.
    Sadly, I forgot to take pictures, but maybe next year!

Hope this helps,
    Teacherman

P.S. Here's a video I made chronicling the bands we saw and the BBQ we ate!
    http://vimeo.com/21221912

Wow! That video looks really awesome! It's amazing what you can do on a mac . It looks like you all had a blast at SXSW !
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Katy,
    We did have a blast at SXSW. I was sad that we could only stay a day, but what a day it was! Saw some incredible bands that I didn't highlight in the video--which was extremely easy to make on iLife!
    My aeronaut though seriously made my brother and my sister-in-law insanely jealous. At the hotel, I thought I had left my 3D clear organizer cube with my toiletries at home on accident. I called the front desk to send some up for me, and I found it in the side pocket! Things get lost in that bag!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Love your video, especially the music - that BBQ was obscene!

Smile BBQ!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Love your video, especially the music - that BBQ was obscene!
    Texas BBQ is the best in the world! The place we went to in the video has been in business since the 20s. Delicious!

(In addition to being a TB fanatic, I'm also a BBQ fanatic too!)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0