My New Ultraviolet Synapse

I've been using it for a week, instead of the Zephyr which I have been using for a couple of months. It is so much lighter than the Zephyr, and I wasn't sure I would like the backpack style, but I love it. So easy to carry. It holds everything I need, keeping in mind that I carry personal items in my purse (which is a Little Swift). I can't wait to use it for travel as well, with my netbook (which I usually keep in the ristretto for ipad).

Here are some photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

More photos, and a picture of a clip on the backpack strap. I don't know what this clip is for, any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Hi ams123,
    Wonderful pictures, thank you. I think the clip is meant for a hydration tube. I don't know for sure but seems like I read that somewhere. I just got my ultraviolet Synapse too and I love it.
    Happy travels,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Thanks for sharing pictures. I just got a Plum Synapse last week, and I was wondering if you would tell us the sizes of your organizer pouches that you show pictured. I always have a hard time conceptualizing what fits where. . . my mind things 3 dimensionally vs. two dimensionally I guess. So when I look at the pouches, it's hard for me to figure out what they may hold that is not flat.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Thanks for sharing pictures. I just got a Plum Synapse last week, and I was wondering if you would tell us the sizes of your organizer pouches that you show pictured. I always have a hard time conceptualizing what fits where. . . my mind things 3 dimensionally vs. two dimensionally I guess. So when I look at the pouches, it's hard for me to figure out what they may hold that is not flat.
    Sure. I love my organizer pouches and I use them in all of my bags. In the photos of my synapse you can see three pouches in the bottom pocket. One is the pencil case, holding pencils and pens obviously, the plum is a medium organizer which has a small belkin power strip and my phone charger, I also put my netbook charger in there when I carry my netbook, and the last is a small padded organizer that has my earbuds for my ipod, my headset for my phone, and my ipod when I carry it.

I have two small clear organizers that I keep in the top pocket. One holds toothpaste and a portable toothbrush, the other has medications, tic tacs, hand lotion and tissues.

Even though the organizers are flat, they do expand. However I would love if Tom made organizers with a gusset, so that they are more 3 dimensional. Hint hint, Tom.

THE CLIP is for your hydration tube.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Quote Originally Posted by ams123 View Post
    Sure. I love my organizer pouches and I use them in all of my bags. In the photos of my synapse you can see three pouches in the bottom pocket. One is the pencil case, holding pencils and pens obviously, the plum is a medium organizer which has a small belkin power strip and my phone charger, I also put my netbook charger in there when I carry my netbook, and the last is a small padded organizer that has my earbuds for my ipod, my headset for my phone, and my ipod when I carry it.

I have two small clear organizers that I keep in the top pocket. One holds toothpaste and a portable toothbrush, the other has medications, tic tacs, hand lotion and tissues.

Even though the organizers are flat, they do expand. However I would love if Tom made organizers with a gusset, so that they are more 3 dimensional. Hint hint, Tom.

Love the pictures!

Special thanks for sharing your solution for carrying chargers, especially the Belkin power strip.

I was able to snag a Punch 3D Clear Organizer Cube, I need to find out if my chargers (cell phone/netbook) fit in it.

Come to think of it, I need more 3D Clear Organizer Cubes.

Thanks for the great pictures; I fell in love with the color and got off the fence today and ordered this bag! I've wanted to replace my trusty old North Face Recon for awhile, but haven't been able to find anything. I'm hoping the Synapse is *The One* :-)
    I'll be heading to Disney World in a little over a week, so I'll try and post some pictures from there. Who knows, maybe I can get Mickey to model it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0