Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi Susan A,
    Yes her collar is purple/plumish. It has little silver/grayish kitty paws woven in to it. Its very close in color to my plum Synapse, FJN, Side Effect and various plum pouches. You've got a good eye.
    Happy travels,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Good morning,
    I've been carrying my Dyneema Synapse all week and here are couple of first thougths. I mentioned earlier that I thought it was a tad bigger than my Cordura Synapse I've done some measuring of the zippers and exterior they are the same size. I'm now convinced that what makes it seem a tad larger is the flexiblity of the fabric. During summer it carries everything you see in the photos along with my lunch. During the winter its a tad small to carry all that, my shoes, hat and gloves.

I still wish the shoulder straps were a bit more "sticky". When I carry it with one strap, which is most of the time, it tends to slip off my shoulder. I have a shoulder strap add on that helps with this. I must add that almost all my bags slip off my shoulder. I think its me and not necessarily the bags. Obvioulsy it doesn't bother me too much, I bought a second one.

The ultraviolet color is lighter and a smidge more redish than the plum color. The ultraviolet has darker Xs woven into the fabric that I like. The Dyneema has a very nice sheen to it too. One real plus to the dyneema is that hair from the evil cat does not stick to it. The fabric feels like it will last forever. The ultraviolet /steel combo is great. As with all TB bags, every seam is tight with not a stitch out of place. No loose threads, all round excellent construction & materials.

I apologize for the lack of immediate photos. I will again mail them to Katy and hope she will be kind enough to put them up for me. Try as I might I cannot figure out how to do it for myself.
    Happy travels,
    Moose
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Katy; 03-08-2011 at 03:14 PM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0