Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Aeronauts and Imago

Hey yall,
    After waiting for close to a week (and prior to that, debating for over a week with my wife to choose which Tom Bihn bag to get), our aeronauts and my imago arrived. My wife ordered the Crimson/Steel dyneema and I ordered the Black/Iberian dyneema. My Imago is the black/black/steel.
    Having heard of Tom Bihn only 2 1/2 weeks ago, I'm fully sold on the quality of their bags. I was a little unsure, seeing that we were planning on buying something without seeing it. But after reading countless reviews and watching Maverick's videos, I knew that we were making a wise choice. When we opened the box, we literally gasped at the quality of the materials, how obvious and beyond excellent the craftsmanship is, and simply how great the bags looked.
    We immediately practiced packed to see how it would hold. My wife stuffed a week's worth of clothes, PLUS her hair dryer, straightener, full (on purpose) tolietry bag, 3 coats, and 3 pairs of shoes. And it all fit perfectly with tons of room to spare!
    In my imago, I fit 3 books, my 15" Sony Vaio, charger, iPod, Sony Reader inside its case, 2 journals, some papers to grade, and my rain shell with still room left for a few small items!
    We plan on using the Aeronauts as our carry-on luggage when we move to China in August, as well as the other smaller trips to Hong Kong, Cambodia, and Germany we plan on taking while living there.
    We'll be posting a detailed review with pics and vid on our blog http://travelingbrisenos.blogspot.com by the end of the week.

In conclusion, kudos to the Tom Bihn team for producing excellent products that we'll use for many years to come!

Teacherman

Teacherman -

What a great post and what a great adventure you and your wife are embarking on! I'm looking forward to following your blog in the months ahead.

All the best,

Susan

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm excited to read your review, Teacherman!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Susan. We're really excited. When we were offered our teaching positions in China, we decided to splurge on two things: laptops and carry-on luggage. It was by sheer chance that I found out about Tom Bihn bags. I googled "Top Ten Carry-On Luggage." Guess which came up as #1?!?

Thanks, Darcy, as well for helping make great bags and a great company. My wife and I are filming/typing out our full review of our bags tomorrow. I'll keep yall posted once we do!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0