My New Little Swift

I tried to make the Small Cafe Bag and Medium Cafe Bag work for me, but there were two things that bothered me. First is the strap, I could never get it to stay on my shoulder and it was always twisting. The other issue is the messenger style, I am not used to that and didn't like the flap that had to be opened every time I needed something.

So I got intrigued by the Little Swift. I ordered it in Vulcana Hemp/Recycled Rubber, which satisfied my desire to use sustainable materials, and especially hemp. I used to make soap and body products and I used hemp seed oil quite a bit. Hemp is a very sustainable crop, it grows very quickly, and requires minimal pesticides. However it is illegal to grow hemp in the US. I clicked on the link that said, "Read more about Vulcana Hemp/Recycled Rubber" but it just took me back to the TB home page.

OK, so that is my hemp lesson. On to the bag.

What I love about it:

The straps. They will stay on my shoulder, they are not too long and not too short.

The openness of the bag. It's not too deep, things won't get lost and it opens quite wide to facilitate finding things.

The clear zip pockets on the sides. Love them for notepad, pens, glasses.

The button closure. Very easy to use in situations where the bag shouldn't be so open.

The look - neutral yet stylish.

I also ordered some colored key straps which I love! I was having trouble finding my key straps in my cafe bags, but the colored ones should stand out much more.

I highly recommend this bag!

Smile Congratulations on your new Little Swift

Congratulations on your new LS; I think as you continue to use it, you will come to love it even more. I know I do. I like mine so much that I ended up buying two: one in Kiwi for summer, and one in the most luscious Cacao Ultrasuede for autumn and winter.

I echo all your comments about why you like your LS so much: the straps, which are amazingly comfortable no matter how much stuff you've got crammed in the bag; and the organizational features of the bag—especially those two clear zip pockets near the top. I have never warmed up to vertically-oriented bags (although I like my Ristretto as a laptop bag) because I lose things in the depths of the bag. But I don't have that problem with the Little Swift (or even with its big sister, the Swift); I think because you can open it so wide that it's easy to see all the way to the bottom.

Enjoy your new Bihn bag!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0