Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blackfungi

Thread: Tri-Star (Black/Iberian)?

Tri-Star (Black/Iberian)?

Looking at the Tri-Star, I started a thread a while back asking to be sold on which bag to buy and have decided on the Tri-Star.

Now the color choice! I have and love the Co-Pilot in Black/ Steel Dyneema. I am wondering if the Black/Iberian or Steel/Solar would make the best combination? The Black/Steel Dyneema may be to dark for the middle section.

Anyone care to suggest which would make the best combination?

Thanks.

I love my black/iberian. It's gorgeous. I will take a picture and post it over the next day or two.

I recently bought the Tri-Star, and chose the black exterior so that it would look inconspicuous, and I'd be less likely to be asked to gate-check it.

bchaplin
    What color was the interior? Steel or Iberian? I am leaning towards the Black/Iberian.

you got one other bag in black, might as well make this tri star black as well. makes it look like you got a set of carry on luggage. i got all my tom b. bags in black. see my sig.

the black ballistic nylon with the red iberian is just freaking sexy and gorgeous.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Quote Originally Posted by murielalex View Post
    I will take a picture and post it over the next day or two.
    Update: Still waiting

tri star black/iberian :

Darcy likes this.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

lots of great photos of the black/iberian combo on the western flyer.

western flyer - a set on Flickr

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0