Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Large Cafe Bag and Packing Cube Backpack for Aeronaut

After using the wonderful Large Cafe Bag/Swift combo, I realized that it was a bit much for getting around in hot weather.

This summer, I switched to an event more fabulous pair, the Small Cafe Bag and Packing Cube Backpack for Aeronaut .

It felt great to have all my essentials in a really light package.
    That may not feel light for most, but the stuff I use to protect myself against the sun, bugs, heat, sudden downpour and Arctic air conditioning warranty the need for the second bag which is in fact "my other car"

At the first signs of autumn, I replaced the Small Cafe Bag with the Large.

The Large Cafe Bag can hold the essential Large Organizer Pouch needed for letter size documents which should not be folded and... has the perfect space for the Field Journal Notebook.

The over the shoulder Cafe Bag gives the ability to take out documents, pen and paper, band-aid or one of the TB Pouches which hold cell phone, library card, change, public transport card/tickets, etc...

The Large Cafe Bag can really be stuffed as the personal carry on but it feel much better when the Packing Cube Backpack for Aeronaut shares the load.

Packing Cube Backpack for Aeronaut fits perfectly in the Brain Bag so I can keep my favorite bag pair everywhere I go.

That was a tome
    Last edited by backpack; 10-26-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0