I ordered a Ristretto for iPad/Netbooks and a Aeronaut shortly after, this was after a lot of waffling on a good carry on.

Ristretto for iPad/Netbooks:

I've had this bag for a few weeks now and can't figure how I ever lived with out a small (man purse) bag to carry all my stuff. Its made my life so much easier to just grab and go. The quality was worth every penny to me. I like the bag so much I ordered the Aeronaut.

Aeronaut:

First impression was wow I will never get a weeks worth of travel (7-10 days). So I started to pack it, stuffing it more and more and even more I was totally fooled. The bag is a black hole i think! I had to minimize my shaving kit to a smaller bad but it all fit very nicely. I hefted the bag up thinking this is going to way a ton on my shoulder but with the absolute strap it felt like I could walk around all day with it. I also took a hard look at the stitching and at all the zippers and am very impressed the zippers are very nice and bigger than I expected.

Overall I think TB make a quality product and I am happy that I made to keep my dollars in the US supporting our economy.