I ordered a Swift for my daughter, who has really taken to knitting over the last year or so. It arrived today, and she loves it.

I can't really review this bag from a knitter's perspective, but I can make some general observations based on the bag and my daughter's reactions.

The Kiwi is really a "wow" color, esp. cool for a young girl. The sturdy ballistic nylon stands up nicely when open or closed, keeping its shape well, which seems like a nice feature.

Inside, the bag has two clear pockets that work great for holding her patterns, notes, and tools. The stuff sacks are great -- no more zip locks for her! -- and she really seems to appreciate the loop for holding the line of yarn that runs from her ball of yarn to her project.

She loved all of the places to hook the stuff sacks and needle pouch to the side, so she could easily locate things by pulling on the straps, rather than just rooting through the bag.

This is one of several Bihn bags in our house now, and the build quality is everything you would expect. Just viewing and handling it makes you immediately recognize that it is a truly well-designed, exceptionally built tool.

Thanks to all of the knitters in this group that helped a poor, knitting-ignorant father pick a bag that his daughter will enjoy for years to come. And thanks, Tom, for continuing to make and offer such wonderful products.

Regards,
Brian