novocain

Just ordered a Brain Cell!!!yeah!!!!

Finally, I decided to buy a Brain Cell for my 15" PB.......it is not cheap for me.

my partner thought it was not good-looking enough and was too expensive. but, I like it, heihei

hope i can get it soon!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Size 4 Brain Cell is in stock, so your order should have shipped immediately.

I am sure you'll like it. I am using a Brain Cell for the first time with my brand new 15" Powerbook and I love it (and I'm not just saying that because I work here.)

What I didn't fully appreciate before I started using one is the suspension system. Yes, it's great if you drop your laptop, but it also makes me feel better when I set the Brain Cell or the Brain Cell inside my messenger bag down. Or, if I sit down wearing my messenger bag so the bag hits the surface beside me.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

D,
    What color is your Brain Cell?

Crimson...

I was leaning towards Wasabi, but my messenger bag has a Crimson interior so I thought it'd be better to match.

novocain
    ha, I ordered the Wasabi.
    it is supposed to arrive this thursday(today!)

novocain
    just received it
    I love it!!!!!!
    the size is just perfect for the PB!!!!
    hahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yay! You received one of the last Wasabi Brain Cells, too. I just put them out of stock a couple hours ago.

Is that a cow print duvet?

novocain
    yeah!:I'm luckyD

as for the duvet, i never thought to call it cow print. but since you mentioned, it's a good name
    Last edited by novocain; 09-30-2004 at 02:59 PM.

Originally posted by Darcy
    Yay! You received one of the last Wasabi Brain Cells, too. I just put them out of stock a couple hours ago.
    Sad.. I guess that's why mine won't be coming until next month. I just ordered the wasabi brain cell and the charcoal wasabi ID bag.. they're both backordered 'til November. My husband and a friend of his decided to have a wrestling match and collided with my old bag (which contained my laptop at the time) and I've just replaced my LCD (myself, actually - that was an adventure) so I'm hoping to receive the new items asap. I suppose I could have gone for another color - but I really am partial to any shade of green.

traceroo-

I just ordered the same bag combo--same colors and everything! Nice choice.

I can't wait for them to arrive next month. Partly becuase I don't have any kind of laptop bag, so my iBook is grounded.

Mike

P.S. Thanks for the picture, novocain.

You're smart; I was using a makeshift bag to carry my laptop around and that's how my LCD got cracked in the first place. Perhaps mine should be grounded through November as well.

Dracy,

Congratulations on your 15" PB. They are beautiful.

I use the Brain Cell in my Brain Bag for my 12" PB. I plop my Brain Bag down pretty hard when I'm tired at the end of the day. I feel my PB is well protected. I really don't worry about it. The suspension system seems very secure and effective.

Are the messenger bags nice? And BTW I see mention of the Ecclipse on your site. Is that a messenger bag?

Thank you!

I love my PB. I love not having to reboot 15 times a day just because I've been working in Photoshop.

The Eclipse was basically a Brain Cell , but with a flat back pocket, padded handles at the top, and a front messenger bag style flap with organizer pockets underneath. A bag that could hold your laptop, magazine/files, pens, cords, wallet, keys, checkbook, etc. We haven't made it in a while because Tom is planning on redesigning it.

The [/B][/QUOTE] ID is a very cool bag and very popular. The backorders for it are outrageous. I carry my Brain Cell in my messenger bag, which is an early version of the [/B][/QUOTE] ID , every day.

I think I'm going to buy a Medium Cafe Bag , but I can't decide which color. I love my messenger bag but it is too large to carry my stuff at concerts and events.

Originally posted by dcphotoguy
    Dracy,

Congratulations on your 15" PB. They are beautiful.

I use the Brain Cell in my Brain Bag for my 12" PB. I plop my Brain Bag down pretty hard when I'm tired at the end of the day. I feel my PB is well protected. I really don't worry about it. The suspension system seems very secure and effective.

Are the messenger bags nice? And BTW I see mention of the Ecclipse on your site. Is that a messenger bag?
    Last edited by Darcy; 10-14-2004 at 10:06 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0