Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Agreed, great idea! I'll poke through my yarn stash and see if there's a scrap left over from making socks that I can turn into a needle-holder.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Hi Wihlemina, as a semi-regular contributor to Inspirations magazine, its great to see it (and I think an A-Z book?) poking its head out of your Swift!

Travelwkid

Quote Originally Posted by travelwkid View Post
    Hi Wihlemina, as a semi-regular contributor to Inspirations magazine, its great to see it (and I think an A-Z book?) poking its head out of your Swift!

Travelwkid
    Hiya Travelwkid I am completely addicted to Country Bumpkin! My Swift is so great because it does hold books and folders as well as needlework accoutrements . I was a bit surprised at just how large and roomy the Swift really is and I take it along when we go for coffee so I have fun activities to pursue while my better half is absorbed by his laptop. (He's getting a Tom Bihn Brain Cell but that's a surprise!)

Fabulous pictures Wihlemina!

The display of yarn colors in picture 2 is really really beautiful.

I do agree with you about Cork being the most beautiful of fabric, because it is so eco-friendly TB should make more things in Cork.

I usually store my needlepoint needles in a Small or Medium Clear Organizer Pouch. The piece of yarn used at the end of project help me find the needle easily.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Fabulous pictures Wihlemina!

The display of yarn colors in picture 2 is really really beautiful.

I do agree with you about Cork being the most beautiful of fabric, because it is so eco-friendly TB should make more things in Cork.

I usually store my needlepoint needles in a Small or Medium Clear Organizer Pouch. The piece of yarn used at the end of project help me find the needle easily.
    Hiya Backpack, Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the pics.

I bought an assortment of clear organizer pouches so I could try out the different sizes to hold needlework accessories and they all seem to work great.

Now all I have to do is quit organizing everything for a bit and actually get to work on a new project!

Happy needling!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Great photograph, wihlemina!
    Oh dear GAWDS...whatever you do Darcy, please do not encourage this Wihlemina character...for the love of all things furry and kind don't do it!!...I mean she is, well, just not "right"...

She will, however likely order every single accessory you point her toward...it's just the sorta person she is...throw in stationary supplies and she'll never stop buying!! hehehehe....
    Last edited by grumpy3b; 11-26-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wihlemina View Post
    I'm new at this picture posting thing so let's see if I got it right...hmmmmmm

geeze, you could at least use autofocus...hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0