Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: you know you're a loyal tom bihn customer when...

if you notice non-Bihn bags' imperfections/low quality!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    2. the tom bihn bag that you've had forever looks and works great and isn't in any way worn, but you still want to get the new bag that tom has just designed because it is just so cool and you know that it is as well made and functions as well as the one you already have!
    I'd change this to:

• The TB bag you have works great and looks new but you want to replace it just to get a better color.

I'd also add to the list:

• You actually subscribe to the Twitter feed

You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when you start thinking about buying a netbook just so you can justify getting the new netbook Ristretto.
    Last edited by flitcraft; 10-08-2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: clumsy fingers generated a typo
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    you watch the ups tracking of your package from tom bihn, anxiously awaiting its arrival. and when the ups man shows up early, you don't want to wait until after work and instead run home at lunch time to open the package!

or you decide to work from home that day because you know the package is coming...
    TeeeHeeee...I have done this!!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when

....you realize that a small organizer pouch is the perfect size to divide items up in your self-made "authentic" renaissance pouch. (but size mini is too small to be as useful in it)

You check on flights to Seattle---just to meet Katy!!! And while you're there, use it as an excuse to peruse the store for an item or two!!!

You buy some bags you may infrequently or possibly never use, just to fill out the line.

You're grateful that you don't like messenger bags, which would open up another can of worms.

You're glad that, as a rule, you buy only black bags, so you're not tempted to get multiples. Rules are good!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    You're glad that, as a rule, you buy only black bags, so you're not tempted to get multiples. Rules are good!
    But the Navy/Solar Synapse is so tempting!!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    But the Navy/Solar Synapse is so tempting!!!!
    Yes, but I kept telling myself that I couldn't order all 4 versions of the Synapse that I was considering.

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    You buy some bags you may infrequently or possibly never use, just to fill out the line.

You're grateful that you don't like messenger bags, which would open up another can of worms.
    I bought almost the whole line of Punch products.
    I also bought matching capris after receiving the package because my other pink clothes match Pink or Plum better than Punch.

It is now too cold to wear capris and three quarter sleeves tops, so I will wear my Punch things next summer.

I also pointed out, in another post, how difficult it was to resist buying the Imago in Navy/Storm/Sapphire. I just saw the brand new Indigo/Plum/Steel and resisting that color is though as well.

My body, however is spoiled with portrait style bags and won't allow me to carry landscape bags for long period without balking.

So no Imago for me!

Looks like some people here need a 12 step program:

Hello, my name is ***** and I'm a Tom Bihnaholic,.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I bought almost the whole line of Punch products.
    Punch is my favorite color! I love love love my punch Ristretto.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Punch is my favorite color! I love love love my punch Ristretto.
    We need a picture of you wearing the Punch Ristretto, you know a model picture Maverick style.

The marvelous Golden Gate picture gave you away as a great photographer, so
    now, we know you can be a model too.

Or you can choose to be a lady of mystery but take lots and lots of pictures of the Bags.

I'll stick with the lady of mystery part I hate having my picture taken.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I'll stick with the lady of mystery part I hate having my picture taken.
    the key is to not "have your picture taken." the best pictures are captured when the party being photographed doesn't know that they are being photographed.

perhaps darcy may be of some assistance...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0