Last week I crossed the burning sands of technology when my new MacBook 13" arrived by Fed Ex. From the moment I turned it on, I was in love -- well it's not much of an exaggeration. The first night I fell asleep with the computer at my side.

In anticipation of its arrival I did my requisite laptop bag research which started and ended here at Tom Bihn. As soon as I saw and read the description of the Ristretto, my decision was made. I loved that Tom designed it to fit the MacBook 13" specifically. And I was already a fan of the look that is so similar to my 2 Cafe bags .

Well my Ristretto arrived today and I'm in love again. It's perfect for my Mac and so comfortable and light for someone my size -- 5'4" and slight. So now who do I love the most - my Mac or my Ristretto - that is the question? Thanks Tom and team for another great Bihn bag.

Always a fan .

P.S. I know this topic has come up in other threads but you would have my undying affection if you decided one day to make a travel bag with wheels. As a 57 year old woman, I'm traveling light these days (in life and on trips) but it's easier when I can pull a load instead of backpack it.