General Status Report

This isn't a specific bag review but a blanket report.
    I was privileged in having received numerous Tom Bihn bags and small accessories to review over 4 years ago (thanks Tom & Darcy). I've reviewed a ton of gear in 4 years. Only the luggage products of Tom Bihn, Blackhawk and Maxpedition have withstood the test of 4 years of...yes, we do it... Torture! I have a pile of tactical apparel that's headed off to Goodwill after not so many washings & wearings, pathetically poor wear. The same for lesser luggage made of various fabrics. The Super Ego, ID bag, Brain Cell and numerous pouches look as new after so much hard use.
    In their niche, Tom Bihn bags have no peers.
    Thanks Tom & Co.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
    This isn't a specific bag review but a blanket report.
    I was privileged in having received numerous Tom Bihn bags and small accessories to review over 4 years ago (thanks Tom & Darcy). I've reviewed a ton of gear in 4 years. Only the luggage products of Tom Bihn, Blackhawk and Maxpedition have withstood the test of 4 years of...yes, we do it... Torture! I have a pile of tactical apparel that's headed off to Goodwill after not so many washings & wearings, pathetically poor wear. The same for lesser luggage made of various fabrics. The Super Ego, ID bag, Brain Cell and numerous pouches look as new after so much hard use.
    In their niche, Tom Bihn bags have no peers.
    Thanks Tom & Co.
    If zephyrnoid doesn't mind, here's a link to an Imagometrics page that contains links to reviews of a lot of the Tom Bihn bags he evaluated.

Hey Fellow Tom Bihn Junkies.
    It's been for ever since I last visited here- as I've created 10 years worth of work for myself ( a staff of one).
    I just wanted to reiterate that I keep heavily using the Tom Bihn luggage I've had for a few years now and the stuff still looks new. Many thanks again to you all as well as to Tom & Darcy for your support.
    Now that I'm fully certified as a Producer I can start cranking out videos that actually have more than me for crew. That might include a series on Tom Bihn luggage for your podcast download pleasure.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
    Hey Fellow Tom Bihn Junkies.
    It's been for ever since I last visited here- as I've created 10 years worth of work for myself ( a staff of one).
    I just wanted to reiterate that I keep heavily using the Tom Bihn luggage I've had for a few years now and the stuff still looks new. Many thanks again to you all as well as to Tom & Darcy for your support.
    Now that I'm fully certified as a Producer I can start cranking out videos that actually have more than me for crew. That might include a series on Tom Bihn luggage for your podcast download pleasure.
    hi zephyrnoid,

videos on tom bihn luggage would be very cool! looking forward to seeing them!

-fellow tom bihn junky

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Welcome back, Zephyrnoid!!!!!!!

Might an Aeronaut shower test video be in the future? We get at least an email a week asking about it.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0