Talking My First TB bag: Brain Bag

I received my first Tom Bihn bag, a Brain Bag, for Christmas. I also got the Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, and Freudian Slip. Within a couple of weeks, I ordered several of the clip-on pouches to add to it. This combination of bag and accessories is absolutely amazing! Prior to Christmas, I was carrying a separate backpack and computer case to school every day. Now I have just one bag and everything fits wonderfully! I'm tremendously impressed with the quality and love the fact that the products are made responsibly in the USA. I'll post later with a list and pictures of what I typically carry each day. Thank you for making such great products!

Volunteer Moderator
    hello and welcome radio bug!

how wonderful to receive a brain bag, brain cell, snake charmer and freudian slip as a christmas present!

you will enjoy your tom bihn bags and accessories for years to come!

looking forward to seeing the pictures...

-m

Hey Radio Bug!

That's a great Christmas gift! I just got a Brain Bag myself, and have fallen in love with it. I knew it was able to carry a lot before I bought it... what I did not expect was how adaptable and flexible it would be!

I should point out this was my second Tom Bihn bag. You will learn that you addiction will grow. Welcome aboard!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0