Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

The Ruck's Sac - Post-Diaper Days

First, let me tell you how excited I am that my son is potty trained!

We no longer need to carry diapers, wipes, and changing pad! By the way, thank you again, Tom - the changing pad you designed was great! You should definitely bring that product to market!

The Ruck's Sac served as my diaper bag and it served the purpose wonderfully.

We still use the Ruck's Sac, but without the changing pad, diapers and wipes taking up room inside. We carry books, snacks, milk, water, sometimes a ball, and stuff like that. Over the summer, going to the swimming pool, we would carry a towel, swim shorts and lotion in it.

The Ruck's Sac has proven versatile! I am stilling planning for the Ruck's Sac to be my son's first backpack when he starts school...

-maverick

Our daughter takes a Ruck's Sac to school every day and loves it so much more than the LL Bean backpack we'd originally gotten her. I bought her the Ruck's Sac after being blown away by my own Bihn bags, and she could honestly use this bag all the way through high school. Just the best old-school back pack I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    The Ruck's Sac has proven versatile! I am stilling planning for the Ruck's Sac to be my son's first backpack when he starts school...

-maverick