Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Here is an example of an overly-exhaustive medical supply list. I obviously won't be getting all of it (especially in one bag!). I may get one bag now and a second matching bag as time and finances allow.

http://www.survival-center.com/med-faq/med-6l.htm

Obviously smaller bags like the Imago and Cafe bags won't hold it all.

This isn't so much a first responder kit in that I don't have to access it quickly or often. I think if I will be taking it out of the country again, I will have to switch it to a smaller bag, so size isn't so much of an issue.

Whatever bag I get, I'm considering the photo insert(s) (whenever it comes out) in addition to the various organizer pouches/clear quarter packing cube.

The Imago and/or Cafe bag will have to be a purchase for other uses! (Hmm, it sounds like I think I have extra money for all of this!)

Another suggestion

The still not released but in development Tristar may be your ticket. That is a big list of supplies.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

FYI...A standard 8 1/2 by 11 inch lined pad fits perfectly in the medium cafe bag, and gives it that tiny extra bit of reinforcement to look extra-professional. A netbook sized computer in a neoprene sleeve also fits with room to spare. My purses are jealous of my medium cafe bag because they don't get out much anymore.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small cafť bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0