Thread: Brain Bag :)

Brain Bag :)

I recently got a Brain Bag & a Vertical Brain Cell. So far, the Brain Bag is the only bag that can comfortably fit both my laptop & my iLap (http://www.raindesigninc.com/ilap.html) without stretching out the bag or putting strain on the zippers.

I used to carry a separate tote bag for the iLap, but this is way more convenient, and I can also stick in all my other supplies. Yay!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hey reina,

That's awesome!! It's so nice to have a one-bag solution....I'm glad that you're happy with your Brain Bag. What color did you get?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I got the Brain Bag in Black and the VBC in Steel At first I was torn between the Steel & Black for the Brain Bag, but after I placed my order for the Steel, Josh called me and said they just ran out of Steel, so I got the Black one. Made my decision easier!! And I'm glad I got the black instead...it matches my Medium Cafe Bag

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0