Smile Medium Cafe Bag for Grandma

My grandma is 84 years old, and still as active as ever! She travels on the bus sometimes, and carries a few bags with her (small, stuffed black purse, canvas bag for sweater, newspaper, water bottle, and sometimes a gift bag for her knitting supplies). Sometimes she can't find things in her bag(s), and thinks she's lost them somewhere when they're just jumbled in her dark-interiored bags.

I think the Medium Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi will be the perfect bag for her! The color will really make a difference in her being able to see something in her bag. I got her three clear organizer pouches in mini, small and medium and hooked them into the bag. She always has her wallet, id/member cards, a small bible, notes, address books, small water bottle, cough drops, etc. and the organizer pouches will hopefully keep her important things from falling out and help her keep track of everything.

If she can fit her sweater in there, too, she'll be set!!

She likes small things, and this bag is just the right size! It seems like it will be comfortable and not too heavy for her.

When I have more money, I want to get one for my Mom and myself, too!!

Great bag - makes leaving the house easier!!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That's very thoughtful, reina! Wasabi lining DOES make it a lot easier to see inside of a bag. I think Cayenne, while not as bright as Wasabi, will have the same effect.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0