Swift another winning TB bag!

Nothing beats the sound of the UPS truck driving up when you know that its bringing your TB order. Yippee my Swift is here!

Ok, first thoughts about the Swift. Before I saw the customer pictures I was a little concerned about a bag designed by committee. No worries! it is still a stylin' TB bag. With lots of great practical touches. Thanks Knitty.

First look out of the box it seemed smaller than I expected. But once the 15 skeins of yarn for the afghan went in and my Vogue Knitting book and folder with patterns and all the misc. tools of the trade into the clear pockets and my active projects in the quarter packing cube, the Swift filled out nicely. Mine is ballistic and holds its smooth shape well as I kept packing in more and more yarn. I'm really pleased with how much it holds. So much nicer beside the chair than the old brown grocery bag.

Starting at the top of the Swift, I really appreciate the closure option - cause in my car spillage happens.

Next new feature to this cousin to the LUX are the convenience of the 2 clear pockets at the top of the bag. Nice organizational touch!

Although designed with the crafty crowd in mind, I see it as a perfect bag for weekend trips. A good backseat bag for gloves and hats, etc while driving to the mountains for winter sports. Easy to grab with the generous handle length. And it won't spill its contents with the closing button/strap fastened. The stuff sack could hold small toys for the kids/grandson. (We can never have too many matchbox size cars with us. smile) This trip bag idea is mostly a suggestion for you non-crafters, because I cannot imagine some bizarre reason I wouldn't be knitting/cross-stitching on the trip.

Yep, the Swift was worth the wait. I like it and my sweetie was very accepting of another TB purchase since he has seen how well all the bags are designed, constructed and hold up during frequent use.

The Swift - its a winner!

I agree with almost everything - except - the bag would be perfect for me if it had an outside pocket - big enough to hold my pattern for example, and a few sundries to get me thru airports

Quote Originally Posted by emsknitter View Post
    I agree with almost everything - except - the bag would be perfect for me if it had an outside pocket - big enough to hold my pattern for example, and a few sundries to get me thru airports
    You can use a Clear pouch for the pattern and a Cordura one for the sundries.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0