Thanks to Luc for sending us this photo of his Tri-Star at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Thanks to our amazing crew, the following bags are back in stock and ship within one business day:
Cadet, all colors
Tri-Star, all colors
Little Swift, all colors
Western Flyer, all colors
Cache, Vertical, Size 6Z
Cache, Vertical, Size Air 11
Travel Stuff Sacks, all sizes and colors
A few of the ways we’ve come up with to test our materials…
Check out everything Badger was able to fit in the Synapse 19 for an overnight work trip.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15″ unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)” — Badger
From the entire crew here at TOM BIHN: Happy Halloween!
Take a cue from forum member radionokia: add a little personal flair to your Smart Alec by attaching some patches using Velcro strips.
Thanks to Mason Drumm for sending us this video.
“I just had a chance to try out the new Knitting Tool Pouches. They come in 4 sizes. Sizes 1, 2 and 3 are like short, medium, and long rectangular cases with reinforcements inside at both ends. The Size 4 is a 5.5” x 5.5” square that is perfect for interchangeable cables and stops.”