A few of the ways we’ve come up with to test our materials…
Check out everything Badger was able to fit in the Synapse 19 for an overnight work trip.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15″ unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)” — Badger
From the entire crew here at TOM BIHN: Happy Halloween!
Take a cue from forum member radionokia: add a little personal flair to your Smart Alec by attaching some patches using Velcro strips.
Thanks to Mason Drumm for sending us this video.
“I just had a chance to try out the new Knitting Tool Pouches. They come in 4 sizes. Sizes 1, 2 and 3 are like short, medium, and long rectangular cases with reinforcements inside at both ends. The Size 4 is a 5.5” x 5.5” square that is perfect for interchangeable cables and stops.”
Knitting Tool Pouches can be used on their own, or together as a system. They offer a new style of tool organization allowing for modular and expandable containment of as many or as few tools as you might use. Each pouch features an
Though designed with knitting and crochet tools in mind, these handy pouches can be used to organize and store anything you can think of that’ll fit in them.
Knitting Tool Pouches. $13 – $15. Available for order now; in stock and ships within one business day.
P.S. The Little Swift is once again available for backorder in these color combinations: Aubergine/Aubergine/Wasabi, Black/Black/Ultraviolet, and Black Dyneema/Black Dyneema/Iberian.
Things move pretty fast in the first part of this video (once again, from SHEP Films) we posted in early October, so in case you missed anything, we thought it might be helpful to list out all of the TOM BIHN stuff Zeek and Rachel brought along for their trip to Montreal. Here’s everything:
0:03 — Synapse 19, Steel Dyneema/Steel; the Travel Stuff Sacks are then packed into the Synapse 19
0:07 — Large Packing Cube, Aeronaut
0:08 — Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi
0:10 — 3D Clear Organizer Cube, Steel
0:11– Medium Café Bag, Linen/Steel