Just how much can you fit into one Aeronaut? Check out this packing list from i_clavdivs…
“Here’s my list:
Glasses cleaning cloth
Hoodies (wear 1, carry 1)
Jocks & Socks
Trousers (wear 1, carry 1)
Walking shoes (wear)
Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Ear plugs and eyemask
Personal Laptop & Mouse
Chargers (Camera, iPhone, Laptop, Kindle)
Itinerary & directions
See the rest of the thread in the TOM BIHN Forums. See also: the Aeronaut.
Note that one exterior side of the Founder’s Briefcase has two zippered pockets, and the other side has naught: there’s a TOM BIHN label on both sides, so there really isn’t a front and back, but rather two fronts.
Summer 2013: Tom working on one of the two new designs debuting tomorrow.
Thanks to Luc for sending us this photo of his Tri-Star at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Check out everything Badger was able to fit in the Synapse 19 for an overnight work trip.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15″ unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)” — Badger