Thanks to Luc for sending us this photo of his Tri-Star at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Check out everything Badger was able to fit in the Synapse 19 for an overnight work trip.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15″ unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)” — Badger
Take a cue from forum member radionokia: add a little personal flair to your Smart Alec by attaching some patches using Velcro strips.
Darcy’s Shop Bag, Large, in Black Dyneema/nylon
See also: Introducing Black 400d Dyneema®/nylon
Forum member nomad recently visited Seattle for the first time and, of course, had to make a stop at our factory store. She writes:
“My first trip to Seattle could not be complete without a trek out to the Tom Bihn store. I made it out there, met Scott and collected my haul: Aeronaut (Navy/Solar) w/Absolute Strap and Orange Whistle Sternum Strap, Packing Cube Backpack (Iberian), 2 Small Aeronaut Packing cubes, 2 Aeronaut End Packing Cubes (Mesh and All Fabric), Organizer Wallet (Wasabi), Large Clear Organizer Pouch (Ultraviolet), and Solar Key Strap.”
Inside the Aeronaut:
“Medium cafe bag (to be carried as a purse once we arrive), tennis shoes, waterproof boots, blue slim packing cube for underwear and socks, medium raspberry packing cube for clothing, umbrella, red dot bag with dry toiletries, brown zip bag with misc emergency items, olive 311 bag with wet toiletries”
Inside the Synapse 25:
“Hydroflask, 2 stuff sacks, side effect, organizer cube, iPad in Portenzo case, Kindle, Ziploc bag, clear organizer pouch with Eurorail passes and passports, camera bag for dSLR and 10-22 lens, 35 mm lens and neoprene pouch to hold it.”